Managed Cloud Technology Services
Boston Managed Service Provider - User IT Services and Support
Managed Service Provider for IT Support Services in Boston - Fixed Monthly Rates, All-Inclusive
In the Cloud Tech is a Microsoft Certified Partner and Cloud Technology Solutions Provider for managed cloud technology services (Wikipedia definition), operating out of our company headquarters in Boston, MA. Our global team of 24/7 certified Microsoft engineers are experienced and dedicated to every step in the Cloud integrations process from start to finish. Faster, smarter, and better (more flexible) are not just easy sales terms, in this case they are also accurate descriptors of what our cloud technologies offer and what you can expect with In the Cloud Tech’s managed cloud technology operations.
In The Cloud Technologies, LLC. – (617) 938-6340
BOSTON, MASS MANAGED SERVICE PROVIDER
One Boston Place, Suite 2600,
Boston, MA 02108
Managed Technology Services for Boston, MASS
Faster, smarter, and better (more flexible) are not just easy sales terms, they are our goals and overriding philosophy in the distribution of managed technology services. They are also very accurate descriptors of what our service, as a Boston Managed Service Provider offer and what you can expect with our managed and Co-Managed service approach.
- Managed service providers give companies the chance to focus on running the business, not on their technology.
- Managed service providers maintain networks, perform necessary updates, keep the system running smoothly and make recommendations to optimize the network.
- Managed services are at times costly, so fixed monthly rates and all-inclusive levels of support are a given, as each will will save money and resources since serious technology issues are typically avoided, if not solved.
Your employees can’t and won’t work if your technology is not functioning properly. Many small to medium businesses still hire a dedicated IT employee, but that’s not always the best answer. Managed service providers (MSPs) are an increasingly popular option for small businesses. Here at In The Cloud Technologies, we like options. That’s why we have two “flavors” of these services, Managed, where we handle most everything, and Co-Managed, which includes one of more in-house IT staff members helping and directing external efforts. Knowing this, which one are you?
In The Cloud Technologies – All Inclusive, Managed Services Boston:
Benefits of a Boston Managed Solution Provider (MSP)
In The Cloud Technologies offers Managed IT Service plans that allow you to focus on your business, not on your technology. Your IT Management and support are done with best-in-class Microsoft tools, and all needs are handled quickly and in a professional, cost-effective manner. We provide Boston Managed Service clients expert IT Outsourcing, Computer Consulting, and Cyber Security Services, with complete transparency and oversight.
- All inclusive, or customized Managed and Co-Managed IT Services for Boston, MASS
- 24/7 Helpdesk, Onsite Services, Engineering, Project Work
- Asset and Hardware Lifecycle Management, as well as Cyber Security and Threat Detection/Response
- Cloud Services Support/Management, Migration, Integration
- Budget, Strategic Planning, Data Loss Prevention and Cloud Backup
- SharePoint, Office 365 Support, Subscription Management and Software Licenses
- Wireless Network Assessments, Design and Support
Managed IT services are beneficial for both large organizations and small businesses; new companies and established ones. Some of the benefits of using managed services include:
- Filling or Augmenting Skills Gaps: Managed services can be good for teams that don’t have the time, skills, or experience internally to manage certain business functions on their own, or choose to focus their efforts on other initiatives. Relying on an expert to provide a service allows your teams to focus on innovation without getting bogged down in routine tasks.
- Saving Costs and Resources: Many managed services are tied to variable cloud expenses. These services can save you money on staff and training. Pricing for other managed services is usually included in a fixed monthly charge. Engaging a managed service company instead of building in-house IT operations can be cheaper and the costs can be more predictable, which is helpful for budgeting.
- Service Reliability. You can worry less about outages because the managed service provider is responsible for keeping the service available at all times. Services and IT support are provided under an SLA, so it is clear what to expect and when to expect it. An in-house IT team is often juggling multiple responsibilities but an MSP can focus on perfecting delivery of their specific service. This means focusing on the health and security of the service, applying patches and upgrades as needed.
The third party that delivers services is called a managed service provider. A managed IT service provider is most often an IT service provider that manages and assumes responsibility for providing a defined set of business technology services to its clients, either proactively or as the MSP (not the client) determines that services are needed. The managed service provider is responsible for the functionality of all service or equipment, managed under a service level agreement (SLA). The SLA will contain provisions for typical downtime, disaster recovery, technical support, and help desk operations. The customer receiving the service often pays a monthly subscription fee.
Organizations outsource the responsibility for maintaining—and anticipating the IT needs for—a range of processes and functions in order to improve operations, cut expenses, and streamline IT management.
Managed IT Support Services for Boston, MASS:
Boston Managed Service Provider (MSP) IT Services
Boston User IT Support
Rapid, effective deployments specifically configured and managed to your needs and budget.
Boston Cyber Security
Enhanced, leading security and compliance capabilities from best-in-class Microsoft Solutions.
All Inclusive Managed Service Provider,
@Fixed Monthly Rates (per user)
Boston User Migrations
Ongoing and reduced/fixed costs, with On-Demand models to enable both stability and agility.
Boston Teams Telephony
Go full-speed with improved performance and efficiency, and a best-in-class collaboration foundation.
Boston Disaster Recovery and Backup
Ongoing guidance and adoption success measures from deployment to ongoing use.
Boston - Fully Scalable in both directions!
Availability to expand or shrink service levels, as necessary, as all services are billed at fixed monthly rates, per user.
Transform With a Boston Managed Service Provider (MSP)
In the Cloud Tech combines a deep understanding of your operations, resources. and markets with world-class managed services by certified Microsoft experts. Our integrated teams rapidly deliver Boston Managed Services Providers for IT Support and scalable solutions to Boston companies across a wide range of industries, working with leading providers.
Boston, MASS: Contact In the Cloud Tech today and begin the process of transforming your operations to a faster, stronger, and better platform that inspires productivity, focuses development, and eliminates legacy limitations and costs.
Call In The Cloud Technologies Today – 617.938.6340 – 888.603.1033
If an MSP operates effectively, it should prevent technical issues from occurring. It does this by constantly monitoring aspects of IT such as hardware, applications, security and internet to notify you when there is an issue or abnormality. Ultimately, what you are paying for is someone to keep your business from having issues rather than to fix them. With certain plans, the MSP company provides all the technology for your business, such as workstations, servers and software. All you do is use them and pay for them. While expensive, this means no capital expenditures for the tech, allowing your business to focus its capital in other areas, which is always beneficial.
If a business is using only one “computer person” for all things IT, chances are this person is skilled in a few particular areas. They may be good at troubleshooting Microsoft software, but what happens when your connectivity or telecom stops functioning? MSPs, on the other hand, usually have skilled personnel dedicated to each function of IT, if not multiple. This usually means they are better equipped all around for any concerns that pop up along the way.
As a business person, do you wonder how you’d restore all your systems and data in the event of a disaster? No? Well, you should. This is an area where an MSP can help you quite a bit, as an MSP can create an efficient disaster recovery and backup plan that will help you sleep at night, knowing that if disaster does strike, both you and your business can endure it.
Common Technology Services included for Boston Managed Service Provider (MSP) Clients
- Managed Firewall, VPN Implementation and IT Risk Assessments
- Risk Management, Cyber Security Insurance, and Vulnerability monitoring/management
- Security awareness training and phishing simulation
- Cloud security monitoring, Endpoint protection and SOC response
- Cybersecurity Detection and Response
- Remote user Security, Compliance Support and Security Frameworks
- Pre-Audit Services and Reviews – Compliance (medical, financial)
- Wireless Security Assessments, Secure Configuration management, and Secure Identity management
- Data Protection, Secure Networking, IT Management standards and best practices
- Incident Response Support, Asset and Software Management
In The Cloud Technologies – Boston – Managed Service Provider (MSP) IT Services
617.938.6340 – 888.603.1033
Typical Technology Services included for Boston Managed Service Provider (MSP) Clients
- Managed Firewall and VPN Implementation
- IT Risk Assessments, Flow Charts, Architecture Layout
- Risk Management (RM Program, GRC, Risk Assessments, Risk Register)
- Cyber Security Insurance (reviews, applications, and compliance) and Monitoring
- Vulnerability monitoring and management (Vulnerability Mgt. Program, Scanning, Risk Scoring, Remediation)
- Security awareness training and phishing simulation
- Endpoint protection and SOC response (EDR)
- Cybersecurity Detection and Response (SIEM, SOC and SOAR services)
- Remote user Security (SASE, VPN, Secure Remote Desktop)
- Compliance Support (PCI DSS, HIPAA, FTC Safeguards Rule, CMMC)
- Security Frameworks (NIST, CIS v8, CMMC)
- Pre-Audit Services and Reviews (Gap Assessment, Compliance strategies)
- IT Security policy and strategy (Policies, Standards, Procedures)
- Wireless Security Assessments
- Secure Configuration management (DoD STIG, CIS Benchmarks)
- Secure Identity management (MFA, Single Sign-on, Privileged Identity Management)
- Asset and Software Management
- Data Protection (Classification, DLP) and Secure Networking
- IT Management standards and best practices
- Incident Response Support (Incident Response Plan, Tabletop exercises, access to IR and forensic specialists)