Cloud Integration Technology
Current Case Studies and Technology Spotlights
Cloud Case Study and Technology Spotlights on Cloud, Hybrid Workplaces and Unified Communications:
Microsoft Teams and other enterprise Cloud solutions are cloud-based IT management and monitoring services that keep Microsoft Teams solutions and devices (including peripherals) up to date and proactively monitored, to support an enterprise environment optimized for a great user experience. This page is to represent various projects and vertical markets of our clients, and are divided into a Cloud Case Study and Technology Spotlights.
The Case Studies and Technology Spotlights below are for Microsoft Teams-based solutions for organizations looking to improve their communication and collaboration platform and rapidly scale their footprint by offering proactive management for Microsoft services and devices. This allows organizations to save time, money, and expertise that would otherwise be spent on “do it yourself” management. These services support your day-to-day activities, allow for ongoing “fixed cost” billing projections, and to typically alleviate the on-site maintenance aspect of legacy PSTN and PBX hardware. Click here to see our eBooks for more detailed information on Cloud services and integrated technology.
How to Benefit from a Cloud Case Study & Technology Spotlight
Our Microsoft Teams managed services are built on a strong foundation of Microsoft’s expertise in software-enabled management of end points, machine learning, and intelligent automation. Microsoft Teams managed serviced help organizations deliver a high-quality experience across multiple remote sites and can accommodate any pace of growth with vast scalability up or down.
Service Capabilities Available:
Here’s an overview of the capabilities of our Microsoft Teams managed services:
- Hybrid, Remote and On-site Foundation for Technical Equality – Leading, best-in-class solutions from Microsoft that provide the exact same user experience from any location, on any device.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting – System health monitoring that detects and forecasts issues with the system and peripherals. Set schedule that provides a proactive incident management response driven by Microsoft.
- Update and Maintenance Management – Management and delivery of application and firmware updates for systems and their peripherals performed by Microsoft.
- Mobile Device Management/Mobile Application Management – Administrative policy management to restrict, limit or allow mobile devices/apps on company network.
- Stats, Insights and Recommendations – Insights into user health, usage, utilization, and equipment reliability.
- Industry Compliance and Certifications – Meets all applicable standards for Microsoft Online Services, and inherently works without compromising security.
- Customer Support and Adoption Training – 24x7x365 ticket support through the dedicated managed service Operation Center (SOC). Escalation and direct contact on your behalf to other primary vendors when applicable.
Our Microsoft Teams managed services are commonly supported through a dedicated managed service SOC and the primary mode for communication from the managed service SOC to customers is through the Microsoft Teams managed service portal. The managed service SOC provides everything from first responses and appropriate escalation on tickets raised by the system or by your organization. For our managed service to maintain service quality, enrolled devices must be internet connected and supported devices, and your environment must be prepared with all the required Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges fully allowed and reachable by meeting devices.
As provider of popular managed services, we work with best-in-class partners and responsible stakeholders for your organization’s success, to keep services healthy and to recover from issues quickly and safely. You’re given 100% governance for the direction, allowance, and specifics of mobile devices, mobile apps, uncertified devices used in the organization, third-party or custom software that you’ve chosen to deploy in your meeting devices and adhering to change management practices recommended by In the Cloud Tech, based on security best practices and then indirectly from Microsoft.
Managed Service Features involved in a Cloud Case Study or Technology Spotlight
Here is a summary of important features that managed services provide, to support the above capabilities:
- Device/Hardware Management and Maintenance – Constant inventory and device health tracking with a bulk export option that lists room devices, peripherals, makes, and models.
- User Management and Enrollment – Easy onboarding with self-enrollment of devices to the Microsoft Teams managed service.
- User and Group Administration – Customer portal for managed service capabilities, insights, administrative settings, and group management.
- User and System Monitoring – Application, operating system, peripheral and firmware health monitoring. Automated incident detection for issues affecting meeting experiences due to issues such as peripheral health. Health overview of the entire foundation and incidents through the Microsoft Teams managed service portal.
- Troubleshooting and Remediation – Automated diagnostics and auto-remediation where applicable. Microsoft Teams managed service SOC-assisted incident remediation for non-automated cases.
- Update and Maintenance Management – Automated meeting application and firmware update orchestration based on customer configurable deployment rings.
- Analytics, Insights and Recommendations – Usage, incidents, health, and overall reporting (historical views).
Customer Support and Adoption Training Featured in a Cloud Case Study or Technology Spotlight
All incidents related to telephony, the meeting app, room devices, and peripherals are included in our managed service support. Adoption training is also included and is customized to each project and client, as to how best approach new technology to increase enterprise-wide buy in.
- Support availability through the portal – Established portal accepts support requests 24×7.
- Initial typical response time for the managed service SOC – 4 hours
- Automated closure of tickets in cases of customer inactivity – Customer-initiated tickets: 3 business days
- System-initiated tickets – 15 business days
- Redirection to broader Microsoft Support – Issues related to another Microsoft product outside the scope of this managed service are directed to the appropriate support team or subject matter experts.
- Redirection to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) support – The Microsoft Teams managed service SOC works to understand the issue and where applicable, helps coordinate support with the OEM. In some cases, you may be responsible for engaging directly with your OEM.
Additionally, keep in mind that the Microsoft Teams managed service SOC will assist IT Operations in your organization and isn’t a replacement for traditional Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk services for your end users. Our support and adoption training are structured as a Tier 3 relationship, which may or may not include Augmented Staffing.