Managed Telephony Services for SMB's
TECHNICAL EQUALITY BY MANAGED COLLABORATION & COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS
Teams Telephony – Make Every Call a Teams Call!
Our Managed and Co-Managed Teams Telephony Services are perfect for Remote and Hybrid workers, as all employees have access to the same functionality. This has proven to be a great advantage that any business can have, and when you consider the collaboration of Teams, this results in a competitive advantage to succeed.
Workflow continuity and collaboration are the most significant opportunities in today’s business environment, to provide a Managed Telephony single unified platform for all employees, and a phone that can do much more than make phone calls. In the Cloud Tech gives you the best with our fully managed, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) offering. We support both Teams and the Infrastructure for you. Our Managed and Co-Managed Telephony leverages dynamic workforces, allowing access to email, chat, work phone, and more from anywhere just as easily as in the office. Managed Telephony solutions deliver integrated voice, video, mobility, and presence services across endpoints, devices, and applications that ensure you can hit the ground running, from any location, on any Internet device.
Simplified Communication and Collaboration
Save time, reduce costs, and improve business performance by bringing together calling, chat, and meetings—all in one app that empowers teams with a collaborative and context-rich experience.
Help administrators keep your organization connected with Microsoft Teams calling solutions. Get an experience that’s simple to manage and highly reliable, with a financially backed service level agreement (SLA) of 99.99 percent.
As the only native telephony solution for Microsoft Teams, Teams Phone delivers simple and innovative calling to help you be productive anywhere and work across a range of devices to suit your needs.
MUCH, MUCH MORE THAN JUST A PHONE SYSTEM
The FREEDOM to choose, purchase and own outright, any combination of Teams ready devices!
Our Managed Service integrates and supports every device, for the entire product lifecycle.
Employees work productively from ANYWHERE in the world on ANY INTERNET DEVICE where they can host remote video meetings and COLLABORATE LIVE with 365 Apps!
Replace old, legacy phone systems with AWARD-WINNING, Teams-based Devices!
· FULL INCOMING/OUTGOING TELEPHONY
· COLLABORATE REMOTELY WITH 365 APPS
· LIVE CHAT, MESSAGING, STORAGE, SHARING
· ADVANCED CALLING & GROUPING FEATURES
· APP-FREE MEETINGS AND CONFERENCING
· EASY POLICY AND DEVICE MANAGEMENT
· SEND & RECEIVE SMS FROM WORK PHONES
· KEEP ALL YOUR EXISTING NUMBERS
· REDUCE HARDWARE SUPPORT & COSTS
· SAVINGS OF UP TO 85% ON PHONE BILLS
Our Managed Service maintains your entire Unified Communications infrastructure, as your
one-stop escalation point for all Teams / UC issues!
Microsoft Teams Telephony / Managed Services
The Microsoft Teams managed service is a cloud-based IT management and monitoring service that keeps Microsoft Teams solutions and devices (including peripherals) up to date and proactively monitored, to support an enterprise environment optimized for a great user experience.
The Microsoft Teams-based managed services are for organizations looking to improve their communication and collaboration platform and rapidly scale their footprint by offering proactive management for Microsoft services and devices. This allows organizations to save time, money, and expertise that would otherwise be spent on “do it yourself” management. These services support your day-to-day activities, allow for ongoing “fixed cost” billing projections, and to alleviate the on-site maintenance aspect of legacy PSTN and PBX hardware.
Our Microsoft Teams managed services are built on a strong foundation of Microsoft’s expertise in software-enabled management of end points, machine learning, and intelligent automation. Microsoft Teams managed serviced help organizations deliver a high-quality experience across multiple remote sites and can accommodate any pace of growth with vast scalability up or down.
We maintain your Teams Telephony and are your escalation point for any Teams issues
· Hybrid, Remote and On-site Foundation for Technical Equality – Leading, best-in-class solutions from Microsoft that provide the exact same user experience from any location, on any device.
· Update and Maintenance Management – Management and delivery of application and firmware updates for systems and their peripherals performed by Microsoft.
· Mobile Device Management/Mobile Application Management – Administrative policy management to restrict, limit or allow mobile devices/apps on company network.
· Stats, Insights and Recommendations – Insights into user health, usage, utilization, and equipment reliability.
· Industry Compliance and Certifications – Meets all applicable standards for Microsoft Online Services, and inherently works without compromising security.
HD-Quality Collaboration and Communication – Use any Teams Device from any location!
Here is a summary of important features that managed services provide, that are common across enterprise projects:
- User Management and Enrollment – Easy onboarding with self-enrollment of devices to the Microsoft Teams managed service.
- Troubleshooting and Remediation – Automated diagnostics and auto-remediation where applicable. Microsoft Teams managed service assisted incident remediation for non-automated cases.
- Update and Maintenance Management – Automated meeting application and firmware update orchestration, based on customer configurables.
- Analytics, Insights and Recommendations – Usage, incidents, health, and overall reporting (historical views).
Customer Support and Adoption Training
All incidents related to telephony, the meeting app, room devices, and peripherals are included in our managed service support. Adoption training is also included and is customized to each project and client, as to how best approach new technology to increase enterprise-wide buy in.
· Support availability through direct phone calls.
· Redirection to broader Microsoft Support
· Redirection to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
Additionally, keep in mind that the Microsoft Teams managed service SOC will assist IT Operations in your organization and isn’t a replacement for traditional Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk services for your end users. Our support and adoption training are structured as a Tier 3 relationship, which may or may not include Augmented Staffing.